The web is big, endless, scary, moody and wonderful - on PaintTheWeb you will read all different things that have any connection to web development, design, technology and a few things on management and projects.
You can find guides of the configuration and implementation of tools that I use as developer, came across, was curious what that is or just took a quick glance on it.
A lot is just the documentation of some software, library, script - written mostly for myself as a memory aid.
Or code scribbles which I found wonderful or are just helpful. Including HTML/Twig, Sass/CSS, JS, PHP, small bash scriptlets....
So - who?
This blog is maintained by Michael Becker, me, a Germany based Web Developer.
I code backend and frontend web applications, homepages and online-shops, also some libraries to support my work, the source of content for this blog. My every day life as a web developer at bemit UG (haftungsbeschränkt) and on other projects.
- From Germany, near Mainz, Male, '1994
- three-year training as IT specialist for application development in a vinery-software company
- ~1 more year web-guy in that company
- developing web applications since 2015 for bemit
- 1 and a half year Junior Webdeveloper in an international PowerPoint agency with 2 of the leading slide shops - after which the senior developer and I took care of
- at the moment freelancer for Frontend Development at a german public-law broadcast company
This blog is written in MarkDown, don't expect much images and media stuff!